Automatic adhesive dispensing equipment
for your production lines
Polymer-G’s high performance adhesive dispensing machines can handle materials with the most demanding physical and chemical characteristics, up to viscosity of 1,000,000 cps and mix ratios down to 100:3.
Adhesive Dispensing Machine
Our adhesive dispensing equipment solutions classified into few categories:
- State of the art, low pressure two component dispensing system, designed for applications as infusion (RTM – resin transfer molding), potting and casting, encaplsulating, fitted to any production scale, from few grams to endless number of kilograms. Each machine can be customized to your capacity needs, with versatile operation features, compact design, and attached with any supplement automatic feed packages (from pails & buckets, 55 gal drums, etc)
- Dispensing / dosing of one part, two part (component) or multi-component adhesives
- Automatic application with robotic systems of sealants, pastes in all shapes and forms, including, beads, gaskets, in-filling, dots, potting, encapsulation
- Precise micro-dispensing of quantities starting from 1 microliter to endless. The solution is done by endless piston pumps.
- High Pressure and spraying systems for adhesives.
Polymer-G dispensing equipment & dispensing machines
Polymer-G is committed to provide the best chemistry and fluid dispensing systems, that offer customers complete manufacturing solutions for their challenging applications. We have developed high-quality, field-proven dispensing systems to fit many adhesive/sealants dispensing applications.
Our engineers are ready to work with you to create the best dispensing solution for your application.
If you are looking for adhesive dispensing equipment manufacturers, you should contact us to become a distributor
What are dispensing equipment’s?
Dispensing equipment includes every type of device that dispenses fluids in an accurate and controlled way.
Dispensing devices have different functions. They can dispense only, mix and dispense, or meter, mix and dispense.
The device can be hand-held, mounted on the fluid container or mounted on a dispensing machine.
What is an example of a dispensing equipment?
Fluid dispensing equipment includes all manner of devices that dispense, mix and dispense, or mix, meter, and dispense fluid media.
Some examples include adhesives out of syringes and caulk out of handheld guns. It also includes equipment to precisely dispense media
in an accurate repetitive manner controlled by a microprocessor and/or robotic machine.
Fluid dispensing equipment mounting types include:
- container mounted
- hand held
What is the use of dispensing machine?
The use of fluid dispensing machines can be varied. The applications for Polymer G’s machines include adhesives, silicone, Epoxy dispensing & mixing for very small and accurate batches to very large continuous production lines.
What is meant by dispensing system?
A fluid dispensing system is a machine used to dispense fluids such as adhesives, sealants, and lubricants. This system typically includes a fluid reservoir, a pump, and a control system.
The system is designed to dispense fluids accurately in a specified amount and to a specific location. They are used in many industries, such as the medical, automotive, food, and chemical industries.
The systems are built to quickly and accurately distribute fluids for various applications, including filling, potting, sealing, coating, and bonding among others.
What equipment is used in dispensing?
The equipment is used in a dispensing is: Pumps, pressure tanks, accelerator tank, static/dynamic heads, servo motor torque sensors, air control unit, control system, control touchscreen
- Dispensing Equipment
- Graco HFR Industrial Spraying System for Adhesives
- High Pressure Spraying system for 2K adhesives