Dowsil 1200 OS Primer
Versatile, adhesion enhancing, clear primer dispersed in low molecular weight silicone fluid.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
Features & Benefits:
- Useful for both moisture curing RTV and heat curing silicones
- Diluted in low molecular weight silicone fluid
- Meets many international regulations for low VOC content (including European Union)
- Similar to DOWSIL™ P5200 Adhesion Promoter
- Useful on most metals, glass, ceramics, masonry, wood, fabric and some plastics (including FR-4)
- Structural plastics