Low VOC Conformal Coating.
DOWSIL™ 1-2577 Low VOC Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, medium viscosity conformal coating with firm, abrasion resistant surface after cure.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures to tough, elastoplastic resilient, abrasion resistant surface
- Solvent-borne resin coating with much lower odor
- Room temperature cure, no ovens required
- Optional mild heat acceleration (after solvent flash-off) can speed in-line processing
- UV indicator allows for automated inspection
- UL-94 V-0 flammability rating
- UL 746E recognized
- IPC-CC-830 Amendment 1 Approved
- Mil-I-46058C, Amendment 7 Approved
- Good adhesion allows use with many low-solids (no clean) and no-lead solders
- Reduced VOC content
- Emissions recovery may be simplified for VOC’s in some U.S. states
- One part silicone resin solution
- DOWSIL™ 1-2577 Low VOC Conformal Coating is suitable for use as a protective coating for rigid and flexible circuit boards and for PCB system Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications, particularly those requiring toughness and abrasion resistance.