Self-Extinguishing PU Casting Compound
U 2320/U 2320G is two-component, semi-flexible, casting polyurethane compound with high mechanical and electrical properties. Suitable for insulation of low voltage components. The compound contains flame retardants without halogen and antimony.
Features & Benefits:
- Conforms to UL 94 V-0 Standard
- Good adhesion to metals and ceramics
- Excellent electrical properties
- Designed for machine mixing
- Comply with RoHS 3 regulations
High voltage/High power electrical and electronic potting and encapsulation.