SCOTCH WELD 2216
Two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP190 Translucent is a 1:1 mix ratio similar to 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2216 B/A Translucent but faster curing.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP190 Gray is a 1:1 by volume mix ratio of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2216 B/A Gray and exhibits good peel, shear and environmental aging properties. Available in bulk containers as 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2216 B/A.
Scotch Weld 2216 Two-part, room temperature curing epoxy Features & Benefits:
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications
- Excellent for potting parts subject to thermal cycling
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bond-line control
- The translucent can be injected
- Meets DOD-A-82720